LAST FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL

Last First Day of High School 

At Home

Last Night I had trouble falling asleep, I was very eager to wake up and get to class. Even though it was online, I did not mind and felt comfortable adapting. I agree, it can be hard for some and for others easy. 
I was in the middle. 
I got the hang of online classes during the last few months of junior year as I studied for my AP Tests and submitted work. However, it would have been really exciting to see new faces. Usually meet new freshman and guide them to class or answer their questions as a Link Crew member.   

I woke up to a new start. Well, a new start through meeting new teachers online. 

It went alright. I had a little bit of trouble accessing certain documents on Canvas but everything worked out in the ending. 

Zoom 


I was surprised we only saw our teachers once a week. I originally thought we saw each other twice but I realized I only had to be in zooms all day for 2 days a week. 

I hope this school year goes wonderful and I hope to finish all my applications for college!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FORCING A SMILE

It's 7:59 a.m. I had to stay late night to finish an assignment and was woken up by my mother who insisted that 6:00 a.m. was already la...