IMPRESSION OF A DREAM

Time does really go by quick : Relatable
We made think we lost it all, but a dream can give us an allusion to think we got it all.
We sometimes have extremely good dreams, so great that we just do not want to wake up.

I feel like some dreams are the best.  But not so often do I have one.
More school work, more homework, more things to do.
Every night when I go to sleep the only thing on my mind is the worries about the next day.
(Except on holidays and Friday nights)
I usually am so tired I don't struggle to fall asleep.
If I do fall asleep earlier than I intend to, I panic as I know I couldn't stop time.
Only if time could be still...


No comments:

Post a Comment

FORCING A SMILE

It's 7:59 a.m. I had to stay late night to finish an assignment and was woken up by my mother who insisted that 6:00 a.m. was already la...