NUMEROLOGY

ATTITUDE = 100%
(Credits to Readers Digest Canada's article "These Are the Luckiest Days of the Year to Do Everything, According to Numerology" ) - Just for the Picture

Numerology - the belief in the divine or mystical relationship between a number and one or more coinciding events. 

Fun Fact: 
     When I was in 4th - 5th grade I would carry a small journal with the Pythagorean Numerology chart. The notebook contained not just the chart, but notes from every article/ story I found online or at the Public Library. There was so few formulas written and pages full of what the numbers meant. They all added to a sum that represented love, compassion, luck and and perfect timing. For others it was how it was related to the power of a word or your name (Which is starting to remind me of Rumpelstiltskin -  and how he names his daughter Hope because each name contains power). I would observe different people, as well at school where everyone knows each other in the class, and I would use their names without telling them. I would add and solve and get numbers and in my own mind, I would know what these numbers indicated about them. In addition, I would also have dreams. I remembered these dreams came from November 2012 and in November 2013. Who knows why on the month of November, for I still wonder about it.

 Now that I'm a junior in high school, I am curious to go back and look through my notes. However, I have thrown that notebook away a year or two ago because there was so much writing. I mean, whenever I found something interesting at that time, I copied whole paragraphs word by word and annotated so much in ink (imagine all the scribbles for each mistake - no, i did not think of using whiteout). 

What do you think about Numerology? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

FORCING A SMILE

It's 7:59 a.m. I had to stay late night to finish an assignment and was woken up by my mother who insisted that 6:00 a.m. was already la...