THOUGHTS

Monday 3.2.20

Today, as it is collaboration day, we came out of school at 1:55. We caught the bus at the transit center by 3.

Later on in the afternoon, around 4:30ish, we were snacking on mangos and other frutas picadas. My dad sat down on the chair and began to say that something really unexplainable had happen to him today.

To start off, both my parents work together, however, my mother didn't go to work today. So, of course, we were all intrigued to know what occurred.

My father had said that he was parking his car on the site of his work where he maintains the garden and landscape. Right after getting off the truck, he notices a broken sprinkler across the street. One of his co-worker and himself walked over directly to offer their help with the broken sprinkler and knocked on the door.

An elderly woman opened and worriedly, went outside and said that her gardener was coming on Saturday. However, with the language boundary, my father couldn't quite understand. He caught fragments of her sentences understanding something about needing help with moving a bed to the bathroom or the something in the bathroom to the bedroom. My father and his co-worker were confused. The concerned and suspicious woman let them in and inside there was an a man laying on the ground. It seemed to be her partner whom she lived with.

With an angry response, the man demanded to know who these strangers were. My father noticed something on his legs like an ankle bracelet and understood the situation. The man did not want to be picked up and moved to the bed until his nurses came. My father attempted to talk to him. Yet, he seemed uncomfortable for he saw these two strangers come into his home. He trusted what appeared to be his wife as she explained that they worked across the street.

The woman asked my father and his co-worker "Where are you from?". She seemed to be speechless and really thankful. Trying to look at it in the woman's perspective, I believe it was something else explainable. You may call it coincidence. However, I believe it was God doing. The broken sprinkler could of been his sign to help this couple inside the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FORCING A SMILE

It's 7:59 a.m. I had to stay late night to finish an assignment and was woken up by my mother who insisted that 6:00 a.m. was already la...