WELL THERE IS THIS SONG...

Passion 

Being creative was super hard for me.
...Or at least I thought so. 
I could never write a story like my companions in 4th grade. They would come up with funny stories about a socks monster and bring socks to school to throw at the audience. Sometimes, they would all bring props.
My stories were just complicated. 
I struggled and struggled. And STRUGGLED. How could I ever make a story that made the students laugh. 
In addition, how could I ever even speak loud and clear with confidence. I always felt my cheeks turn hot, maybe even be a little red. Then, the tears in my eyes would form and I was not even crying. 

Well, Kate became a great writer. So did Goku. He is a senior now at another high school and in the Drama Club, I believe so. He was really creative as well. In 5th grade he would come over from his 6th grade class to share his stories. 

Now, I open my eyes and I see many youth my age being activist, owning businesses, forming a social media platform or doing what they love. 

I wonder where I am. I will admit, one of my flaws is being indecisive. I love reading of course, so I did end up buying books and eating them up as fast as I could. I also started playing the ukulele in 4th grade. I started when I was in 6th grader and now as a junior in High School, I am painting canvases with acrylics and composing songs. I also care about my community and want to educate myself more as well as get other involve.

However, Singing and music just makes me happy anyday. 
Like the real meaning of HAPPY. Not just plain old boring happy, but an unexplainable Happiness

So, I might not be Greta who is traveling all over the world to spread awareness about the Climate Change, or I might not be Shin Lim or even Kodi Lee who have won America's got talent..
but I am ME. 
A little misunderstood me.
A little too curious.
A little too confused. 
Perhaps a little too much.
But still, I am creative in my own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FORCING A SMILE

It's 7:59 a.m. I had to stay late night to finish an assignment and was woken up by my mother who insisted that 6:00 a.m. was already la...