THE MAKING OF AN ESSAY + NOTES

     Essays. Informative Essays. Persuasive Essays. Argumentative Essay.
Essays can be so stressful, it can make you crazy! It can be OVERWHELMING. Essays can bring so many emotions at the same time. I get frustrated writing down my thoughts on paper and erasing my paragraphs to add more. Then I get back feedback telling me that my writing was wrong and like many others I feel confident in writing until that moment. I love typing essays. It is much easier. You can go back and add, fix, or change any part of the essay to make it better and sound more academic. But what is the whole purpose to have a perfect essay? I now realize that the most important factor is One itself. One's thought and opinions is the reason for the essay.   

Notes 9/4/2019
Montaigne
- Essay (french word): to try, to attempt, 
- Writing was not personal, published by church, by government,  
- Experience when reading an essay, 
- Capture their thoughts on paper

** ESSAY: TO TRY OR TO MAKE OURSELVES UNDERSTOOD**

Shifting purpose: TRANSFORMS 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FORCING A SMILE

It's 7:59 a.m. I had to stay late night to finish an assignment and was woken up by my mother who insisted that 6:00 a.m. was already la...