FOR THE WIN

We are Winners

Run your race and be Proud

There has been many accomplishments throughout the school year and in general in throughout
the year with our personal lives. Only if everyone can share their accomplishments others do not see when they see them, they can all lift each other's spirits up and contribute to a better happier place in society. 
                           Oh, what if they do not have big accomplishments?!?
It's NOT about how BIG their accomplishments are or how LITTLE. Everyone has different goals, different ways to reach them and everyone runs their race in a different pace. No TWO people are alike or even the same in every way. (I mean, everyone has different fingerprints! :p) 

Something I am proud of is becoming a catechist teacher with my mom, again.
Throughout the year, they have 4 couples teaching the classes. 
Last year, my father taught the adults and my mom taught the youth under 13 years. I helped my mom and time to time I got to teach. This year we got back in the group as catechist and I am proud to be introduced to this year's class. I can't wait to explore new opportunities and experiences with the class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FORCING A SMILE

It's 7:59 a.m. I had to stay late night to finish an assignment and was woken up by my mother who insisted that 6:00 a.m. was already la...